Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876 and lead to the foundation of the company that would eventually become AT&T. AT&T is the world’s largest telecommunications company headquartered in downtown Dallas, Texas. Managing your AT&T account is simple with the myAT&T account management portal. AT&T pay my bill, manage services, upgrade or downgrade service, request technical assistance, live chat with a representative and more.
Register for Your AT&T Account
In order to take advantage of all of the benefits of myAT&T you first need to create and register your online account.
- First visit att.com
- On the top right corner of the page click on ‘Sign in’
- This will take you to the AT&T account registration and log in page
- To register your account and create your user id, click on ‘Create one now’ under the log in boxes
- You will need to enter some information to create your account
- Enter your AT&T phone number or account number
- Enter the five-digit zip code of your billing address
- Click on continue
- Choose a user ID and password
- Confirm and your account registration will be complete
AT&T Pay My Bill Online
Once you have created and registered your AT&T online account you can use it to make your monthly payment.
- Get started paying your bill by visiting att.com
- Click on ‘Sign in’ at the top of the page on the right
- On the myAT&T account login page enter your user ID and password and click ‘Sign in’
- Once you are signed in you will be able to manage your account and make your payment, just follow the prompts on the screen to complete your transaction.
Utilizing the AT&T portal is a convenient way to AT&T pay my bill. You can store your payment information for quick access each time you log in. If your payment information changes or if you need to use a different form of payment you can easily update that information within your account. You can also manage all of your AT&T services from the AT&T portal.