As an XFINITY by Comcast customer you have easy access to your account at any time whether through your phone or on a computer. You can pay your bill easily online when it is convenient for you or set up an automatic online bill pay from any device.
Comcast XFINITY Pay My Bill Online
There are several different ways to pay your XFINITY by Comcast Bill online. You can either log into your XFINITY account to manage your account, view your account history, and pay your bill, or try the quick bill pay option that allows you to pay without signing in. If you prefer, you can download and use the mobile app rather than an internet browser on your mobile device.
To pay your XFINITY by Comcast bill from your internet browser, visit this page.
- Log in using your email address, mobile number, or username and password
- Follow the instructions to complete your payment.
- Click the highlighted ‘Try Quick Bill Pay‘ option
- Choose one of the three available methods to confirm your account
- Enter your payment information, confirm, and your payment will be complete.
- Enter either your XFINITY account email or username and password
- Click on the ‘Account’ option in the menu
- View your account balance and make payments on the easy payment screen.
There are two options when paying your XFINITY by Comcast account balance online:
- One time payment – make a one-time payment for whatever amount you wish, using your credit or debit card
- AutoPay – set up recurring payments in the system to have your monthly bill paid automatically each month.
XFINITY Pay My Bill – Other Ways
If you prefer to use a method to pay your bill other than online bill pay, you have two options – the automated phone system or by mail.
To use the automated phone system to make your payment, call 1-800-XFINITY and follow these steps:
- Listen carefully to choose the option for Billing & Payments
- Enter your billing account number and phone number associated with your account when prompted
- Choose your payment method – credit/debit card or checking/savings account and enter the appropriate information at the prompts
- Confirm the information and your payment will be complete.
To make a payment by mail, you will need the payment center address located on your billing statement. Payment centers are geographical and vary by customer. If you do not have your billing statement and need the address please contact customer service through our contact us page at www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us