It’s very convenient to be able to manage your account and services as well as pay your bill with the MyDISH website. You can log in and change or upgrade services, view your monthly statement or make one time or recurring payments.
Manage Your MyDISH Account Online
When you create an online ID, you can update your personal information, view and pay your bill and change your programming. It’s easy to create your account with a few simple steps.
- To create your online account visit MyDISH.com
- On the top right click on ‘Login’
- On the next screen, you will choose the option to ‘Create an Account’ if this is your first time or log in if you already have an account
- When you are on the create an account page, you will need to enter your phone number or account number and verify some additional information
- Follow the remaining instructions for completing your account registration and login to manage your account.
MyDISH Com Pay My Bill – 5 Ways
There are many ways for MyDISH account holders to pay their bill. For detailed information and a comprehensive overview, you can visit the bill payment page here. Below is a quick guide for paying your MyDish bill.
Online on the Website or with the App
- Following the instructions above you can create and log in to your online account to MyDISH Com Pay My Bill
- You can make a one-time payment or sent up recurring or automatic payments by following the prompts on the screen
- You can also download the MyDISH App and use your same online id to log in and pay your bill.
By Phone by Calling or by Text
- You can text PAY BILL to DISH1 (34741) and follow the prompts to complete your payment
- Call and either talk to a live customer service representative or use the automated payment line by dialing 800-333-DISH
- MyDISH does not offer retail payment centers
- You can pay in person using cash through at any Western Union or MoneyGram location
- Bring your account information with you and the representative will walk you through the in-person payment process
- You can use the location finder to choose the closest location that accepts cash payments.
From your TV
- If you have a MyDISH Hopper or Wally receiver you can pay right from your TV screen
- Using your remote control choose the My Account option on the main menu and follow the prompts to complete payment.
- Your monthly bill comes with a remittance envelope and payment coupon that you can use to mail your payment to the address provided on the envelope
- If you don’t have the address you can look up the address for your area on the payment options page found here – go to the bottom of the page under the ‘Mail’ section and choose your state from the drop-down menu. The address to mail your payment to will pop up when you choose the state.