Maying your Suddenlink Pay My Bill is easy with the online payment portal. You can easily manage your account, update payment information and make quick payments online.
Anyone who is a Suddenlink customer has access to our easy to navigate online payment portal. However, before you use it for the first time, you need to create an online account.
- Start by visiting suddenlink.com
- Click on the ‘My Account‘ option on the top right of the menu bar
- Under the login button, click the words ‘Sign Up Now‘
- Enter your account number and pin number and then enter
- Continue to follow the instructions to complete the registration of your online account
Once you have created your online account with Suddenlink, it is easy to manage your account and make your payments.
- When you are on the Suddenlink home page, click ‘My Account‘ on the top right
- Enter your username and password, and then click on ‘Login’
- Once you are logged in you can make a payment immediately or schedule a future payment. You can also set up automatic payments.
- Suddenlink accepts credit/debit cards or checking account payments.
We recognize that paying online is not always the best option, especially if you’d prefer to pay your bill with cash or by check. In that case, we have several different ways you can pay your Suddenlink bill.
- You can bring your cash, credit/debit, or check/money order payment to a Suddenlink office during business hours, and agent will assist you.
- Check or Money Order payments can be left in the deposit box after hours if your local office has one.
Over the Phone
- You can contact a live agent to process your payment for a fee of $10
- The automated phone system is free to use and can be accessed at 888-822-51-51, just follow the prompts to complete your payment.
Through the Mail
- For North Carolina Customers:
P.O. Box 742507
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2507
- For West Virginia Customers:
P.O. Box 742535
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2535
- For all others:
P.O. Box 660365
Dallas, TX 75266-0365