GAP is a clothing store with styles for men, women, and children. The chain carries everything from maternity clothes to the latest styles and fashions for young adults. GAP has been styling America since 1969, and the GAP credit card makes it easy to get the latest look.
Getting Started: GAP Account Login
- Click on ‘Credit Card’ in the right-hand corner
- In ‘Manage my Account,’ click on ‘Log In.’
- If you are a first-time user, click on ‘Register.’
- Enter your card number and zip code; click ‘Continue’
- Create a username and password.
Use your login credentials to make your GAP credit card payments online.
How to Pay GAP Credit Card Payment
Once you are all set up, make your credit card each month be clicking on the GAP credit card login area. Enter your username and password. When you enter the payment area, you have three options for paying your GAP credit card bill online:
- Pay minimum
To pay the minimum amount due for your GAP credit card, you can schedule a one-time payment, schedule a payment date in the future, or enroll in automatic payments.
- Pay a different amount
To pay more than the amount billed, select the other payment amount option and type in the amount you want to pay. You can make an immediate payment, schedule a payment, or set up automatic payments to draft the amount
- Pay the balance
You can pay your statement balance right away with the one-time payment option, or you can use the calendar to pay your GAP credit card on a future date.
GAP Credit Card Payoff Calculator
Find out how many months you will need to pay off your credit card.
|Credit Card Balance:|
|Total Months to Pay Off Credit Card:|
|Total Interest Paid:|
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Paymybill and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Paymybill is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
GAP Pay My Bill – More Ways
You can mail your GAP credit card payment to the address listed on your payment coupon included in your monthly statement.
- Use the remittance slip
- Write your account number on the payment method
- Don’t send cash
- Allow for up to 5 to 7 business days for processing.
GAP Credit Card Customer Service
- If you have questions about your GAP credit card, dial 866-450-44-67
- If you are a GAP Silver card holder, call 866-450-44-68
You can also send GAP Inc/Comenity Bank a letter by writing to:
PO Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004
GAP Credit Card FAQs
- You can add authorized users on your account
- Check your balance and sign-up for paperless statements online
- You earn points every time you use your GAP credit card
- You don’t need a receipt to make a return
- The GAP Visa Card has chip-enhanced security.