HDFC is a bank that provides its customers with several banking options, lower APR, and smart ways to bank better. One of the most popular products is the HDFC credit card.
HDFC credit cardholders benefit from cashless transactions, ATM withdrawal options, EMIs, cashback and discounts. The company also offers several ways to make an HDFC credit card bill payment.
Create a New HDFC Pay My Bill Account
When your HDFC credit card arrives in the mail, first call the number on the label to activate your new credit card. After your card is active, it is ready to use and manage online.
- Visit hdfcbank.com
- Under the ‘NetBanking’ area, select ‘Register.’
- Enter your customer ID number.
- Confirm the phone number you have registered for your account. It will send you an OTP (one-time PIN) message to access your account.
- Enter the OTP code.
- Enter your card number and details.
- Create an IPIN.
- Use your IPIN to login next time you access your account.
HDFC Pay My Bill – Ways to Pay Your Credit Card
To make an HDFC credit card bill payment online, you need to choose the correct option.
- Click on the ‘Making Payments’ tab.
- Choose ‘Pay Credit Card Bills.’
- If you don’t have an HDFC account from which you want to make a payment, choose ‘Non-HDFC Bank Account.’
- If you are paying from your HDFC checking or savings account, click on ‘HDFC Bank Account.’
- Pay the minimum amount due, the account balance, or another amount.
You can also pay your HDFC credit card account with the mobile app. Download the app on your phone and enter your customer ID. Click on ‘Credit Card’ to make a payment. Pay your credit card from your savings account.
If you want to have your payment draft from the same checking account each month, enroll in Autopay. Click here to download the Autopay authorization form.
- Write in your credit card number.
- Enter the cardholder’s name(s).
- Enter Checking or savings account information.
- Select to pay either the minimum due or the total amount due.
- Sign the agreement
- Mail the authorization form to:
HDFC Credit Cards
PO Box 8654
Chennai 600 041
At a Branch or ATM
Pay your HDFC credit card bill with cash with a teller or at an ATM. You will be charged a processing fee for the transaction.
If you have an account, visit a local HDFC ATM to do a funds transfer from your existing HDFC checking or savings account to your credit card.
Use a local cheque and make it out to HDFC Bank Card A/c. Drop it off in any local HDFC ATM. Write your name and account number of the cheque. Allow for up to 3 business days to process.
Transfer From a Non-HDFC Bank
Use the transfer code: HDFC0000128 to transfer funds from a non-HDFC bank account to make an HDFC credit card bill payment. Make sure to include your account number. For more information about non-HDFC bank transfers, click here.
HDFC Credit Card Payoff Calculator
Find out how many months you will need to pay off your credit card.
|Credit Card Balance:|
|Total Months to Pay Off Credit Card:|
|Total Interest Paid:|
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Paymybill and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Paymybill is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.