For convenient and secure Merrick Bank credit card bill payments, you can count on online access at the Merrick Bank website. You can manage your payments, check account balances, and schedule upcoming payments by registering your account and logging in.
Online Merrick Bank Cardholder Login
To utilize the online platform offered by Merrick Bank you’ll need to visit the website and enter some basic information to get started.
- Start at the Merrick Bank website found here http://www.merrickbank.com/
- In the first box click on the gold box for ‘Cardholder Login’
- This opens the login and registration page
- If it is your first time accessing the site, you will need to choose the option on the right to ‘Enroll’ which opens a new enrollment page
- As stated on the page, enter the information requested to continue:
- Your name, exactly as it appears on your account
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Enter your email address and enter it again to confirm
- Cell phone number
- Date of birth
- The state you live in
- Mother’s maiden name
- Then click ‘Next’
Follow the additional instructions on the next page to complete your account set up.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Payoff Calculator
Find out how many months you will need to pay off your Merrick Bank credit card.
|Credit Card Balance:|
|Total Months to Pay Off Credit Card:|
|Total Interest Paid:|
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Paymybill and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Paymybill is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
Merrick Bank Pay My Bill Online
You can easily make payments and manage your Merrick Bank credit card account online. Once you’ve followed the steps above to create your account, simply log in to get started.
- Get started paying your bill by visiting https://logon.merrickbank.com/
- Enter your username and password and click on ‘Log In’
- You can enter your bank routing number and account number and save it so that payments in the future are simple, however, the first time you do this you will need to take a few verification steps.
- Once your bank information is verified you can use it to make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments to be automatically drafted from your bank account.
For more information or help with your online Merrick Bank payments, you can visit the FAQ page. You can also contact customer service for assistance by dialing the customer service line at 800-204-59-36.
Mail Merrick Bank Payments
If paying online is not an option for you, you can mail your Merrick Bank credit card payment.
- Use the convenient remittance envelope that is enclosed with your monthly statement to send your payment with payment stub and check or money order that includes your account number.
- If you don’t have your remittance envelope, you can send payment to:
P.O. Box 660702
Dallas, TX 75266-0702