The Sears credit card is designed to help loyal Sears customers make the most of their money. When you sign up you can choose to receive either a discount on your next purchase or special financing on a large purchase you make when you open the account. You can also pay your bills online, by phone or by mail.
Registering for Citibank/Sears Credit Card Online Services
If you’ve never paid your SearsCard bills online you must register for their online services before you can do so. You can sign up for their online services by going to the SearsCard.Com login page and following the instructions below:
- Click the “Register Your Card” button at the bottom of the login box on the left side of the page
- On the next page enter your SearsCard number and your name as it appears on your credit card
- Enter the security code found on the back of your credit card
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number and click the orange “Verify” button at the bottom of the page
- Follow any further instructions provided by the website: searscard.com. You will have to create login information and verify your email address.
SearsCard Pay My Bill Online
Once you’ve set up your SearsCard online account you can pay your bills easily by going back to the SearsCard login page and following the instructions below:
- Sign in using the login box on the left side of the page
- Find and click on the “My Payments” link
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Select whether you want to set up recurring payments (you can set recurring payments up on a weekly or monthly basis) or make a one-time payment
- Add your banking information
- Review your payment information and submit if everything looks correct.
Sears Credit Card Payoff Calculator
Find out how many months you will need to pay off your Sears credit card.
|Credit Card Balance:|
|Total Months to Pay Off Credit Card:|
|Total Interest Paid:|
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Paymybill and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Paymybill is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
Other SearsCard Payment Methods
Sears understands that some customers don’t really like using online bill payment, so they offer a few other payment methods as well. You can find instructions for each payment method listed below.
Pay Your SearsCard Bill by Phone
- Make sure you have your Sears credit card on hand as well as your most recent bill and your banking information(including your routing number) before you call
- Call 1-800-815-77-01
- Follow any instructions provided by the automated system.
Pay by Mail
- Write a check or money order out for the amount you want to pay
- Write your Sears credit account number — not your credit card number — directly on the payment and/or put the payment remittance slip from your most recent invoice in the envelope with your payment. You can find your account number on your most recent statement.
- Mail your payment to:
Sears Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001055
PayYour Sears Card in Person
You can also pay at any Sears store in the US by following the directions below:
- Find the location closest to you with the store locator
- Take your credit card and your preferred method of payment (cash or debit) with you
- Follow all further instructions provided by staff.