You can make a credit, debit or cash payment toward your CIG Financial account simply and easily. The most convenient way to do this is to make your payment online by visiting the CIG Financial website. However, if you’d prefer to pay in person you have that option as well.
CIG Financial Pay My Bill Online
Get started paying your CIG Financial Bill using the website:
- You can find the CIG Financial website here by clicking this link cigfinancial.com
- In the navigation bar at the top of the page, click on the second option that says ‘Make a Payment’
- Now that you are on the payment page you have many options, you can make a one-time payment, log in to set up recurring payments, pay with credit or debit card.
To create an account and log in to pay your bill:
- Follow the steps above and in the right-side navigation menu choose the second option down for ‘Sign in to Account’
- Enter your email address and password in the sign in boxes
- If you don’t have an account, directly under the sign in boxes click on the link for ‘Need an Account?’
- Enter email address
- Create password
- Enter loan number
- Enter mobile number
- Accept the terms of service and click register.
- Once you have completed the steps you can log in and continue to make your payment.
Other Ways to Pay Your CIG Financial Bill
- Call the customer service line at 877-244-44-42 for help with payments Monday through Friday, 6 am – 5:30 pm PST
- Call Western Union at 1-800-634-34-22 to authorize an immediate payment from your bank or credit card account for a nominal fee.
- To pay with cash you can use a PayNearMe or MoneyGram site, to find a location and for directions for using these services visit the instruction page here.
- Email customer service for payment help at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a payment to:
P.O. Box 54417
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0417
For Overnight Payments send to:
3440 Flair Drive
El Monte, CA 91731