Access Insurance maintains headquarters in Atlanta and was founded in 1994. They provide specialty property and casualty automobile insurance programs through independent agents located across the United States. Access leverages technology to provide exceptional customer service with user-friendly tools so customers can access, make changes to their account, and easily make payments online.
Manage Your Access Insurance Account Online
Before you can manage your Access Insurance policy online, you need to register. It’s easy to create your account with a few simple steps.
- To create your online account visit www.access.com
- On the top right click the ‘Register Now!’ button
- On the next screen, you will choose ‘Policyholder’ from the drop-down menu
- Fill in your email address, identifying information, policy information, and enter your checking account details for the account in which you’d like to make payments on your insurance policy
- Click ‘Register’ button.
Access Insurance Company Online Payment
Once you have registered your account online, you can use the website to make payments. From the homepage, you can make a quick payment by clicking the orange “Make a Payment” button, located halfway down the page on the right-hand side. Enter your policy number on the next screen and then click the submit button.
You can also choose to login with your username and password from the homepage to access your policy details to make changes, update the mailing address, print ID cards, view payment history, or make payments.
Once you have logged into your account, to make a payment you will:
- Click Make a Payment
- Select Check or Credit Card
- Fill out the required fields
- Click Submit Payment
Pay by Phone
You can make your payment over the phone with our automated system:
- Call 714-643-79-16 or 800-817-80-17
- Enter your policy number and date of birth
- Enter your credit card or checking account information when prompted
- Authorize your payment and record the payment reference number the automated system provides.
Access Insurance Payment by Western Union
- Visit a Western Union location
- Use cash or your pin-based debit card to quickly send your payment.
Access Insurance Bill Pay by MoneyGram
- Call 714-643-79-16 or 800-817-80-17 to find the nearest agent location
- Visit the MoneyGram agent location with your bank account to make the payment and the following information:
- Company Name: Access Insurance Holdings
- Receive Code:
- Alabama 6694
- Arizona 6698
- California 6696
- Florida 6693
- Georgia 6692
- Indiana 9347
- Louisiana 7231
- Mississippi 7447
- Nevada 7276
- Oklahoma 7480
- Pennsylvania 6697
- South Carolina 7132
- Tennessee 8577
- Texas 6695
Access Insurance Company Customer Services Phone Numbers
|General phone number||877-353-98-38|