You can easily pay your Encompass Insurance policy bill 24/7 with the convenient and easy to use Encompass website. Customers can manage their accounts by reviewing their policy, update billing and payment information, and make convenient online payments by following the steps outlined below.
Encompass Insurance Pay My Bill Online
In order to begin managing your account and making payments, you will need to visit the Encompass Insurance website: www.encompassinsurance.com
You’ll need to find the login area to get started. There are two spots where you can access your account:
- On the top right of the page in the navigation bar, you’ll want to click on the final choice that says ‘MyEncompass’
- On the log in page, you will either enter your email address and password and click ‘Sign In’, or go to the bottom of the box and choose ‘Register’ if you have not created your online account previously
- Once you are registered or logged in, you can manage all aspects of your account including bill payment
- At the bottom of the page in the help menu the first choice is ‘Pay Your Bill’ which you can click to be taken to the login page
- On this page you will enter your policy number and zip code and click ‘Login’
- This option allows you to login without creating an online account to immediately make a bill payment
- If you are logged into your account you can set up recurring payment, manage your payment options, or make a one-time payment
- Payment can be made by credit card or by electronic fund transfer from your bank or you can set up the easy pay plan which will automatically deduct payments from your bank account on the day you choose monthly.
Make Your Encompass Insurance Payment Another Way
Making your Encompass Insurance payment is convenient and easy online, but should you prefer to make your payment another way, you can pay by mail or by phone.
To make a phone payment, call 866-430-29-16, for 24/7 automated customer service assistance and bill payment options.
To make a payment by mail, visit the payment page on the website to find the exact address that pertains to your billing situation. The payment addresses are different based on the type of account you have and/or the state you live in.