Premera Blue Cross is the largest health plan in the Pacific Northwest, serving more than one million people. Premera offers comprehensive health programs that focus on prevention, wellness, disease management, and safety. Premera offers health insurance, life, vision, dental, stop-loss, disability and workforce wellness insurance.
Premera Blue Cross Pay My Bill Online
From the Premera Blue Cross homepage, click on Member Services and then Pay My Bill.
- If you haven’t created an account yet to make payments online, you will need to start by creating an account.
- Click “Create a Member Account” link on the right-hand side of the page
- Enter your first and last name and email, and click the “Next” button.
- Follow the instructions to create a username and password.
- Once you have a username and password set up, you can click the “Pay Online” link from the Pay My Bill page
- Log in with your username and password.
- Follow instructions to submit your payment online.
Other Ways to Pay Your Premera Blue Cross Bill
If you would rather not pay online and would prefer to pay by phone, mail, or automatic withdrawal from your bank account – you have those options as well.
Make a Premera Payment By Phone
We offer an automated payment system to make it easy to pay your bill by phone.
You will need your 9-digit member ID. If you purchased your Premera Blue Cross plan through WaHealthplanfinder.org, you will need your 7-digital system ID found on the payment coupon of your Premera invoice.
Make a Premera Payment By Mail
Send your check or money order to:
Premera Blue Cross
Attention: Payment Processing
PO Box 91060
Seattle, WA 98111-9160
If you purchased your Premera plan through the Washington Exchange, you will mail your payment to:
Premera Blue Cross
PO Box 741103
Los Angeles, CA 90074-1103
Make a Payment Using Your Bank
If you have a bank that offers a bill pay system, you can schedule automatic payments for Premera.
What Happens if You Don’t Pay Your Premera Bill On Time?
It’s important to make your payment by the 1st of the account as your coverage can be terminated. There is a three month grace period in which you can delay making your payment but please note that you may not have access to your benefits during months two and three of your grace period. If you do not pay your Premera bill within three months, you may be faced with a federal income tax penalty for not having health insurance.