Whether it’s your home owner’s insurance, auto insurance, or business insurance you can easily manage your accounts and pay your bills on the Safety Insurance website. With the simple steps outlined below you will be managing your account in no time.
Safety Insurance Pay My Bill Portal
To begin paying your Safety Insurance bill online you will have to first register your policy and create your login credentials.
- Begin at the Safety Insurance website safetyinsurance.com
- Just above the navigation menu at the top, there are a few highlighted choices, click on the first one that says, ‘My Account’
- If you’ve set up your online account in the past, you’ll use the box to the left to login
- If you have not previously created your account, you will use the box to the right to ‘My Account’ click just below the login boxes on the ‘Create an Account’ highlighted link and on the next screen enter the information that you are prompted to enter
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Create user ID
- Enter password, and enter again to confirm
- Accept the terms and hit ‘Create Account’
- You will need your online access code to continue, it is found on your statement or you can request one online
- View and manage your policies
- Check on auto insurance claims and report claims online
- Print your insurance card or send it by email
- Access to your insurance agent information
- And of course, pay and manage your bill online
Pay Your Safety Insurance Bill Online
- Login with the account you created
- You can enter any debit or credit card as well as use your checking account to make your payment
- You have the ability to schedule future payments, set up multiple payments, and/or cancel or modify scheduled payments
- You can follow the directions on the screen to complete your payment
- If you have trouble or questions you can contact Safety Insurance at (800) 951-21-00 or (617) 951-06-00, ext. 3200, between 8:15 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.