Talro Insurance Agency has been providing auto insurance to Chicago area drivers since 1960. They specialize in insuring all drivers, regardless of their driving record or license status.
Online Talro Insurance Payment
To make a Talro Insurance payment online, first you’ll need to visit their website. There’s no complicated registration process. You just need your account number and zip code.
Click on the box in the center of the page to agree to their terms and conditions, and then click “Continue.”
Enter your account number and zip code, and then click on “Next.”
Follow the prompts to pay your bill.
Other Ways to Make Your Talro Insurance Payment
If you’d rather not make your Talro Insurance Payment online, there are other options available.
- Pay by phone: Call Talro Insurance’s customer service team at 1-773-205-82-55 to make a payment by phone.
- Pay by mail: Mail a check or money order to Talro Insurance by using the information provided on your bill.
- Pay in person: You can pay in person at any of Talro’s local offices throughout the Chicago area. Talro Insurance office locations are:
- 4900 W. Belmont, Chicago, IL, 60641
- 6245 S. Pulaski, Chicago, IL, 60629
- 1055 N. Green Bay Rd., Waukegan, IL, 60085
- 819 W. Jefferson St., Joliet, IL, 60435
- 1460 Lee St., Des Plaines, IL, 60018
Talro Insurance Customer Service
Talro Insurance customer service is available to assist you seven days per week. You can call them at 773-205-82-55.
Talro Insurance FAQs
What if I’m not near an office?
Talro Insurance has offices throughout the Chicago area. If you need customer service or payment assistance, though, and you’re not near an office, call them at 1-773-205-82-55. You can also make payments online and even get an auto insurance quote online.
How long until my insurance policy starts?
Coverage can start right away. For more information, call them at 1-773-205-82-55.
How do I get proof of coverage?
Talro Insurance can email or fax you your proof of coverage. If you need proof immediately, call them at 1-773-205-82-55.
What forms of payment does Talro Insurance accept?
Talro Insurance accepts cash, checks, money orders, Western Union, credit cards, and debit cards.
How do I report a claim?
If you’re in an accident, make sure to get the other party’s information and file a police report. Call the insurance company number listed on your insurance card, or call Talro Insurance at 1-772-205-82-55 for assistance in filing your claim.