No matter what type of loan you have from Citizens Bank, car, home equity loan, boat, recreational vehicle, the online system makes it easy to pay. The PayMyLoan service is quick and convenient and backed by customer support.
Citizens Bank Pay My Loan Online
There are two choices when deciding to use the online PayMyLoan portal to make your loan payment at Citizens Bank. You have the ability to set up recurring payments or make a one-time payment.
In order to start making payments toward your Citizens Bank loan online, you need to create your account by visiting the Citizens Bank website at www.citizensbank.com
- Click on ‘Login‘ in the top right corner of the page
- Under the Login drop-down menu, click on ‘Enroll Now‘
- This takes you to the account creation page, you’ll follow the 5 steps to create your account
After you have created an account, you will be able to manage your account and make your Citizens Bank loan pay my bill payment. You can quickly find the loan payment page here.
- To make a one-time online loan payment, click the box in the second column that says ‘Make a One-Time Payment‘ you will need your account number, social security number and checking, savings, or debit/atm account number. You will be redirected to the payment portal.
- To set up recurring loan payments, you will click the box in the first column that says ‘Set up Recurring Payments/Login‘ after going to the redirect screen you will be taken to the payment screen to enter your payment details.
Citizens Bank Loan Pay My Bill – Other Ways
When access to the internet is limited or unavailable Citizens Bank offers other ways to make your loan payment.
- Mail to the address on your payment stub or monthly statement
- Keep in mind it takes 4-7 days for mail payments to be received and processed
- Be sure to write your account number on your check or money order
- Do not enclose cash.
- It’s possible to make a payment over the phone, however, please note that there is a $12.50 service charge for any phone payments.
- Phone payments are processed in one business day so allow enough time for your payment to be received.
- Call 888-805-02-00 to use the Pay by Phone system.
You can stop by a Citizens Bank branch location to make your payment during bank hours. Find your closest location using the branch locator https://www.citizensbank.com/customer-service/branch-locator.aspx
Citizens Bank APR Calculator
Calculate the annual percentage rate on your loan.
|Number of Years:|
|Total Loan Fees:|
|Annual Percentage Rate:|
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Paymybill and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Paymybill is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.