The New York Presbyterian website gives you access to finding a doctor, looking up a variety of health topics, searching locations, and managing and paying your bill. When you have received hospital services or doctor care the last thing you want to think about is taking care of the bill. Therefore, NY Presbyterian makes it convenient for you to manage your account and pay your bill online from the comfort of your home.
New York Presbyterian Pay My Bill Online
After services are rendered by New York Presbyterian, you may owe a balance for co-pays or balance due after insurance payments. You will generally get a bill statement in the mail detailing your services, insurance payments, and payment due. It’s easy to log in online and pay your bill.
- Visit the website at nyp.org
- Click on the ‘Pay My Bill/Charity Care’ highlighted link in the left column
- This brings you to a new screen where you will click the neon green ‘Click here to pay your hospital bill online’ button
- You will enter your reference number and date of birth as shown on your bill and then click credit card or e-check as your payment option
- Follow the remaining prompts on the screen to make your payments.
If you are unable to pay your bill, or know you will need services and are unlikely to be able to pay in the future, you can access the Charity Care program
- Follow the instructions above, however, do not click the neon green button, instead scroll down below to the option to search by category of service or department highlighted in red
- Once you click the link it will open up a PDF file list for you of participating providers, or click here; charity care list.
Other Ways to Pay Your New York Presbyterian Bill
If you have questions or need assistance with your bill, you can contact the location where you received your services. Each of the 11 locations of NYP has its own billing department that can assist you.
View the list of available contacts and phone numbers here: www.nyp.org/contact.