Providence Health is a system of health providers with a mission to simplify healthcare, particularly for those who are vulnerable or poor. Providence Health and Services joined with St. Joseph Health in 2016 to create an organization that serves in 50 hospitals, 829 clinics, and hundreds of programs around Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. You can use the Providence website to find a doctor or hospital, learn about Express Care, view your health records, or pay your Providence bill.
Providence Pay My Bill Online
You can conveniently make payments online. Visit the online bill payment page at https://www.providence.org/obp, and first choose the state where you received services.
- Choose an option: Pay with MyChart account or Pay by Phone. Some states also allow a Pay bill as a Guest option, to make a payment online without logging into an account.
Paying Providence Bill with MyChart Account
If you’ve chosen to pay with a MyChart Account, you must first create an account if you don’t already have one. From the MyChart link you’ve selected from the state screen, click “Sign Up Now” button from the right-hand side.
Enter the requested details and click next to finish setting up your account.
If you have already created a MyChart account, simply log in with your username and password, and follow the onscreen prompts to select an invoice and make a payment online.
Providence Pay My Bill as a Guest
Some states give you the option to make a payment as a guest, without logging into a MyChart account. Click the “Pay Your Bill as a Guest” link.
- On the next screen, enter your account number and billing zip code, then click on the submit button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to make the Providence payment online.
Request Financial Assistance for Your Providence Bill
You can also use the Providence website to fill out an application for financial assistance:
- From the online Providence bill payment screen click on “Download a Printable Financial Assistance Application” from the right-hand side.
- Choose your language to download the form.
- Print the form that appears and fill it out.
- Mail the form to:
PH&S Regional Business Office
PO Box 3268
Portland, OR 97208
- or bring the application in person to your nearest Hospital Cashier Office.