If you are a customer of Verizon Wireless, you can manage your account and make easy bill payments on the Verizon Wireless website. You can make a convenient one-time payment or login to earn rewards and set up automatic payments, the choice is yours.
Online Access to Your MyVerizon Wireless Account
Register your account and make online Verizon Wireless payments quickly and easily with a few simple steps:
- To create your online account visit VerizonWireless.com/#MyVerizon
- On the top right click on ‘Register’ next to the sign in box if it’s your first time
- You will need your mobile device handy to receive a text with a pin number to register your account online
- Enter your 10-digit Verizon Wireless phone number and click continue
- Enter the code that is texted to you
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the setup of your online account
- If you have already registered, click ‘Sign in’ and enter your user ID or mobile number
MyVerizon Wireless Bill Pay Options
Verizon Wireless customers can pay their bill in several ways. Check out the quick guide below or visit the payment page for further details.
- Visit the website MyVerizon .Com Wireless pay bill page
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Sign In’
- Follow the prompts to make your payment or set up automatic payments
- Visa, MC, American Express and Discover are all accepted as online payment methods
- Enter the amount you’d like to pay, accept the terms of service and continue to complete your payment.
Pay in Person
- You can bring your payment to an authorized Verizon Wireless payment center
- You can find the payment center nearest you by using the store locator found here.
Pay by Phone
- From your Verizon Wireless phone call #PMT
- If you are calling from another phone dial 800-922-02-04
- Listen carefully and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
Pay by Mail
- Your monthly statement includes a remittance envelope and payment coupon with the payment address – please mail to that address
- Be sure to enter your account number on your check or money order and enclose it with your payment coupon.