21st Mortgage company offers a variety of ways for you to pay your bill. Convenient online options make managing your policy and submitting your payments hassle-free.
Managing your 21st Mortgage Pay My Bill Online
There are several options for making your premium payment online with 21st Mortgage. You can opt to make a one-time payment through our online portal, set up a bill pay with your bank, or authorize automatic payment.
Before you can begin making payments or managing your account, you will have to create an online account at www.21stmortgage.com
- Click on ‘Payments’ on the top right navigation menu
- This opens up the login page, and you will click ‘Register’ under the login box
Once you have created your online account, you will be able to log in and choose your online payment option.
- For one time online payment, you will enter your checking or savings account for the payment to be debited from. Payments in this manner are due by 9:30 pm EST and only Monday through Friday to be considered on time.
- For a one time or recurring payments from your bank account, you will set up 21st Mortgage as a bill pay and will transfer funds directly from your bank to 21st Payments done this way must be received by 2:30 pm EST M-F, in order to be processed that day.
- Automatic Draft is the preferred method for online payment. In order to authorize an automatic draft for monthly payment, contact customer service at 800-955-00-21 ext. 2900, alternatively you can reach customer service by filling out the online form here or complete and fax this form.
Making Your 21st Mortgage Payment – Other Ways
There are several different ways you can make your 21st Mortgage Payments if you prefer not to pay online.
Make a Payment by Phone
- Call 800-955-00-21 ext. 2900 to speak to an agent to make your payment. Have your loan number, checking account number, and bank routing number ready. In order to have your payment credited to your account, you must complete payment by 10 pm EST M-F.
- Call 866-380-03-73 to use the automated phone system for your payment. Automated phone payments incur a $2 service fee. Payments are not processed immediately and will be applied on the next business day if received by 6 pm EST. Payments received after 6 pm will take two business days to be applied to your account.
If you’d like to use a wire service such as Western Union or MoneyGram Express we accept those payments. Payments from these services must be received by 3:30 pm EST M-F in order to be credited to your account that day. Visit our payment page for details of what you need and where to find your closest office here.
Through the Mail
- Please enclose your check or money order and include your account number or payment stub
- Mail to:
21st Mortgage Payment Processing Center
PO Box 148
Memphis, TN 38101
- Payments must be received by 5 pm EST M-F in order to be processed that day.