BGE was the first gas utility in the United States, starting in 1816. Two centuries later, BGE is still a leader in energy innovation. BGE is the largest electric and natural gas utility company in Central Maryland serving over 1.25 million residential and business customers and 650,000 gas customers.
BGE Pay My Bill Online
From the BGE homepage, click on “Pay Bill” on the top navigation bar.
- From the next screen, click on “Make a Payment” to schedule an online payment from your credit card or bank account.
- The login screen will appear. You can sign in with your existing username and password, choose to pay as a guest or register your account.
Pay as a Guest
If you’re not interested in creating an account or you simply don’t feel like logging into your existing account, you can choose to pay as a guest. You can make a one-time payment through this option, but convenience fees apply.
- Click “Pay as a Guest”
- Enter your phone number
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, Business Tax ID, or BGE Pin
- Click “Continue”
- Follow the instructions on screen to enter your payment
Register for an Account
If you’d like to create an account with BGE to view your current account balance, schedule automatic payments or view your payment or billing history, click the “Register” button from the Make a Payment page.
From the next screen, choose whether you are a residential or business customer, property manager, or new construction.
Then, enter all required information to verify your account, such as phone number, Social Security Number or BGE PIN.
BGE Pay My Bill – Other Ways
You can pay by phone, by mail, by automatic payment and even in person.
Pay by Phone with Debit, Credit or Your Bank Account
- Call us at 1-888-232-00-88
- Residential customers pay a convenience fee of $1.50.
- Commercial customers pay a convenience fee of 2.6% of the payment amount.
Pay by Mail
Make checks or money orders payable to BGE and include your account number on your check. Allow one week for delivery. Use your bill payment return envelope or send your payments to:
P.O. Box 13070
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3070
Set up Automatic Payments
Find an In-Person Payment Location
Visit this link to find a payment location near you.