Discover These Easy EMWD Bill Pay Ways

EMWD provides water to residents of western Riverside County. They serve more than 700,000 residents and employ more than 600 people.

EMWD Bill Pay Online

EMWD Bill Pay Online

EMWD pay bill online is easy. First, visit website:

For Example:

Click on “View/Pay My Bill” on the left side of the page. This takes you to their payment page.

You can enroll to pay your bill or make a one-time payment without enrolling.

EMWD Pay Bill Without Enrollment

From the payment page, click the green area in the middle of the page that says “Quick Info.” EMWD

Enter your account number, which is on the top of your bill, and the first and last name of the person on the account. One-Time Payment

Click “Next” and follow the prompts to make your payment.

Enroll in EMWD Pay My Bill Online

To enroll your account, go to the payment page and click “Enroll.” EMWD

Create a username and create and confirm a password. Enter your account number and the name on your bill.

Type in the validation code you see in the box or click “Play the Code” if you can’t read it. Enrollment

Click the blue button saying “Sign Up” and follow the prompts to enroll your account.

Log into EMWD Pay My Bill Online

To log in and pay your bill, visit the payment page and click “Sign In.” EMWD

Enter the username and password you created when you enrolled and click “Sign In.” EMWD Sign In

Follow the prompts to make your payment.

Other Ways to Pay Your EMWD Bill

You have other options for paying your EMWD bill.

Pay by phone

Call 951-383-60-55 to make a payment by phone. You can pay using a checking account, savings account, or by using a credit or debit card.

Pay in person

You pay in person at the EMWD main office at 2270 Trumble Road in Perris, CA. They are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is also an after-hours dropbox. You can also pay at designated payment centers, which you can find by visiting their website.

Pay by mail

Send a check or money order to:
Eastern Municipal Water District
P.O. Box 845484
Los Angeles, CA, 90084-5484.

EMWD Customer Service

If you need help with a billing issue, you can access automated information by calling 951-383-60-55. You can also reach them by calling 951-928-37-77. You can also write them at Eastern Municipal Water District, P.O. Box 8300, Perris, CA, 92572-8300.

You can also contact customer service through their website. Visit the home page and click “How Do I…” and then select “Contact EMWD.” Scroll down and look for the link that says “Contact Customer Service.” Fill in the form and click “Next” at the bottom of the page. Follow the prompts to submit your request. You can also email them at


What happens if my payment is late?

You have 21 days from when your bill is mailed to make your payment. You have a five-day grace period before a $25 late fee is added. If your bill isn’t paid by 45 days after the bill was mailed, your water will be shut off. If you have concerns, contact them at 951-92-83-777.

Can I make payment arrangements?

You can make payment arrangements as long as your account isn’t delinquent. If you suspect you will be late, contact them at 951-928-3777 to make arrangements.

How do I start or stop service?

You can start service by filling out the EMWD Service Request and Release Form. You can fill it out online or fill it out and return it via email to, by fax to 951-928-6116, or by mailing it to Eastern Municipal Water District, P.O. Box 8300, Perris, CA, 92572-8300. You can end service by filling out the EMWD Service Request Form online or downloading it, printing it, and returning via email, fax, or mail.

Who do I contact about my trash?

Although EMWD bills some areas for trash service, they don’t provide the service. If there are issues with your trash, contact CR&R at 1-800-755-8112.

There is a lien on my property due to unpaid charges. What should I do?

Contact customer service at 951-92-83-777 to resolve your bill. Email your request for a release of lien and demand for payment to

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply