Your security and safety are MONI’s number one priority. They offer professional home monitoring with their security systems. They work hard to make every aspect of your home security worry-free, including paying for your service. Their online customer portal allows you to access your account quickly and easily and manage your bill through MONI’s convenient website.
MONI Bill Pay Online
First, you’ll need to register and create your online account. It’s simple to complete the account registration process by following the steps outlined below.
- To begin start at the MONI website
- On the top navigation menu, click on ‘Customer Login’
- On the page that opens, if it is your first time, rather then entering a user id and password in the boxes, click on the ‘Register now’ highlighted link below
- On the next screen, you will enter the phone number associated with your account and your customer number from your account statement and click ‘Submit’
- Once your account is created you will be able to log in and access your account
- If you have registered your account already, you will follow the steps above however you will enter your user id and password on the login page and continue through to your account.
Other Ways to Make MyMoni Payment
If you’d prefer not to pay your My Moni account online, you can pay in a variety of other ways.
- You can use your account statement payment stub to mail in your check or money order payment
- If you have misplaced your statement or just want to mail a payment, you can send it to
MONI Funding LP
Department CH 8628
Palatine, IL 60055-8628
Account Support for Your MyMoni Service
If you need account support or help with making your payment you can contact customer service.
- Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling: 800-447-92-39
- You can also write to
Moni, ATTN: Customer Care
PO Box 814530
Dallas, TX 75381-4530