The PPL Electric Utilities website allows you to view your energy usage, start or stop service, report or check power outages, view energy saving tips, and make your bill payments online. You can manage your bill and make payments in a variety of ways once you’ve created your online PPL Electric Utilities account.
Create Your PPL Electric Utilities Online Account
When you are a first-time user of the PPL Electric Utilities online portal you will first need to activate your account.
- You can begin by accessing the PPL website at pplelectric.com
- Under the log in boxes, you click on the link for ‘First Time User? Activate Now’
- This will open the registration screen
- You’ll need to enter the following information
- First and Last name of the account holder
- A unique username
- Enter a password and re-enter to confirm
- Enter an email address and reenter to verify
- Choose and answer a secret security question
- When finished click ‘Next’ to accept the terms and conditions and complete the registration process.
PPL Pay My Bill Online
When you are ready to make your PPL Electric Utilities bill payment online you’ll first want to create your account, following the steps above. Once that is complete you can begin to login to manage your account and make your payment.
- Visit the website at pplelectric.com
- On the very top right of the screen click on ‘Sign In’ or use the sign in box on the main screen
- This will open the sign in screen where you will enter either your username or email address and password and click ‘Sign In’
- Your bill payment can be made by following the payment instructions once you are logged in.
PPL Pay My Bill by Mail or in Person
Each month your PPL Utilities Bill will arrive by mail with a convenient remittance envelope and payment stub. You can pay your bill with a check or money order and send it back in the remittance envelope. Remember that it can take 5-7 days for the payment to arrive and be processed so send with plenty of time before your due date to avoid late payment penalties.
If you don’t have your payment stub, you can mail your payment to this address:
PPL Electric Utilities
PO Box 25239
Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-5239
To make a payment in person, you will need to use and independent payment processor like Western Union. You can use the convenient payment center locator found here. Note that there is a $2 service fee charged by the processor to complete your payment.
For further assistance with your PPL Electric Utilities account you can contact customer service Monday through Friday 7am – 8pm at 800-342-57-75.