By creating an account on the PSEG website, you can start or stop your service, manage your energy bill, check power outages in your and easily view and pay your bill online. The PSEG motto is “we make things work for you” and that includes the easy to use website.
First, Create Your PSEG Online Account
Before you can manage your bill and view usage data for your account you will need to create your PSEG online account.
- Start on the PSEG website at pseg.com
- On the top right click on the drop-down box for ‘My Account Login’
- Then rather than logging in, click on the first option for ‘Register for My Account’
- Enter the information on the registration screen:
- First and Last name of the account holder
- Your account number
- Then ‘verify’
This will then take you to the next screen where you can follow the prompts to complete the registration and activate your online account.
Next, Pay Your PSEG Bill Online
After you have created your PSEG Pay My Bill account by following the steps above you will be able to login and make your PSEG bill payment online.
- Visit the website at pseg.com
- On the very top right, just like above, you’ll click the drop-down box for ‘My Account Login’ but this time you will go ahead and enter your username and password and click ‘Login’
- You can also visit the My Bill help page which has links for paying your bill and details your options
- You can follow the payment instructions on the screen which include options for a one-time payment, automatic payments, and the option for paperless billing.
Other Options for PSEG Pay My Bill
You will get a bill in the mail each month if you have not signed up for the paperless billing option. You can pay by mail, make a payment online, pay by phone, pay in person or by text. You can use the help page here for all your payment options or view the quick list below.
Pay by Mail
- Use the remittance envelope included with your monthly bill to send payment to the address on the envelopes
- If you do not have your envelope you can send payment to:
PO Box 14444
New Brunswick, NJ 08906
- Be sure to include your account number on your check or money order.
Pay in Person
- You can bring your payment to PSEG Customer Service Center
- You can also use a Western Union or Money Gram location
- Bring check, cash, or money order as well as your remittance stub or account number.
Pay by Phone
- Text PAY to 4PSEG and follow the prompts to complete your payment
- Call 800-553-77-31 to pay utilizing your bank account for free
- Call 888-575-62-73 to pay using a credit or debit card – a $3.95 fee applies.