Customers ranging from residential to commercial buildings in the north-central Piedmont and western areas of North Carolina have been relying on PSNC to supply them with safe and affordable natural gas service for over 75 years! Since PSNC Energy employs over 800 local residents that are part of our community, it’s paramount that every aspect of the PSNC Energy experience is a success as the continued success of the company ensures lucrative employment for many of our friends and neighbors. To better serve you, PSNC offers a variety of easy payment methods, keeping our mutually beneficial relationship in mind!
Create An Online Account for PSNC Energy Pay My Bill
Sign up for account access so you can manage your payments and track your bills. With a created account, you can use your checking or savings account to make a one-time payment or to set up automatic monthly payments for no additional fee!
- Visit https://account.psncenergy.com/Access/#registration/begin-registration
- As a new user, you will need to enter your PSNC Energy account number first.
- Your 13 digit account number is on the top of your PSNC Energy bill.
- Fill out your personal information that applies to your PSNC Energy agreement.
- Confirm the information you’ve entered and finish the process to create the username and password you’ll use from here on out.
Other PSNC Energy Bill Payment Options
Internet WITHOUT LOGIN
One-time credit or debit card payment using third-party BillMatrix. Fees and other restrictions apply.
- Visit the express pay site.
- Enter your PSNC Account Number and your contact number on file.
- Click on ‘Continue >>’
- Follow instructions and agree to terms.
- Submit your payment.
Over the Phone
- Payment can be made by calling 1-800-450-91-59.
- Note that third-party vendor BillMatrix fees apply. To avoid these fees, create an account and submit payment online.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Electronic Check, PayPal, or Debit Card.
- Note that payments by mail are only accepted by paper check or money order.
- Any and all payments must be submitted to the following address:
P.O. Box 100256
Columbia, SC 29202
- Payment can be made in person at an authorized payment location.
- Check out this link if you wish to find one of these locations: https://www.psncenergy.com/paying-my-bill/payment-locations
To view your statement online, log into psncenergy.com, select the Paying My Bill tab, and click on View and Pay Bill online on the center menu. Note that if your payment is sent by mail to the wrong address, it could result in a delay in processing and an overdue balance on your account. Remember, you can always make a one-time payment or sign up for auto-payments on the website or by phone.