SECO is a non-profit electricity cooperative. They serve more than 200,000 people throughout Central Florida.
SECO Bill Pay Online
Doing SECO bill pay online can simplify your life.
To make an online payment, start by visiting their website: SECOEnergy.com.
Click on “My Account” and select “Ways to Pay My Bill” from the drop-down menu.
Click “Pay Online (Via Smarthub),” which takes you to their payment portal.
To make an online payment, you will need to register.
Register for SECO Energy Pay Bill Online
From the payment portal, click “Sign up to access our Self Service site.”
Enter your account number, your last name, and your email address.
Click the orange button reading “Submit.”
Follow the prompts to finish registering. You will need to set up a password.
Log into SECOEnergy.Com Bill Pay Online
Visit the payment portal and enter your email address and password.
Click “Login” and follow the prompts to make your payment.
Other Ways to Pay Your SECO Bill
If you’d rather not pay your SECO bill online, you have other options.
- Pay by phone: You can pay your SECO bill by phone by calling 1-877-371-93-82.
- Pay in person at a SECO office: You pay in person at any SECO office. You can find your closest SECO office by visiting their website.
- Pay in person at Fidelity Express: You can make a payment at any Fidelity Express location. There is $1.50 fee for using their service.
- Pay in person at MoneyGram: You can pay at any MoneyGram location. There is a $1.50 fee for using MoneyGram.
- Pay by mail: Send a check or money order to:
SECO Energy, Dept. #3035
P.O. Box 850001
Orlando, FL 32885-3035.
SECO Customer Service
You can contact SECO for assistance by calling 1-800-732-61-41. You can also visit any of their offices for assistance or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.