From the combining of three businesses and support services and a foundation of more than a century in operation – TECO Energy has become united as one company. The organization took the values from each individual company and built a stronger and more unified company through the reinforcement of the values at all levels: safety, integrity, respect, and concern for others, achievement with a sense of urgency, and customer service. As a result of their mission to operate under these values, Tampa Electric has created a website to enable customers to receive the service they expect and deserve, including the ability to pay your bill.
Register to Pay Your Tampa Electric Bill Online
If you have not yet set up your Tampa Electric online account, you will start with the one-time registration process. Creating an account will allow you to view and pay bills, report power outages, and update your information.
- Visit the homepage
- Click “Register Your account” from the top right side of the screen
- Choose a username and password
- Enter and confirm your email address
- Enter your account number
- Choose an option for personal identification from the drop-down menu
- Click the blue “Register” button
Tampa Electric Pay My Bill Online
If you have already set up an online account, click “Sign In” from the home page.
- Enter your username and password
- Click the blue “Log in” button
- Use the website options to choose your payment method and make an online payment
- You can also use your online account to view your payment and billing history.
Other Ways to Pay Your Tampa Electric Bill
There are a number of options for making your Tampa Electric bill payment. You can view all options from the Pay Your Bill page.
- Make a one-time payment from your bank account (without having to create a Tampa Electric bill account)
- Set up an automatic payment each month through our free Direct Debit program
- Make a one-time payment with a credit or debit card by phone: 1-866-689-64-69
- Use your own bank’s online payment service to schedule Tampa Electric payments
- Visit a payment agent and make a payment in-person.
- Send a payment by mail:
Tampa Electric Company
P.O. Box 31318
Tampa, Florida 33631-3318
C/O Tampa Electric
4700 140th Ave. N., Suite 106
Clearwater, Florida 33762-3846