As the leader accurate trash pick-up, Waste Management is making your life easier by offering convenient online bill payment options. You can manage your account, add or remove services, and pay your account balance on the Waste Management website.
Register Your Waste Management Pay My Bill Online Account
Prior to making payments on your Waste Management trash removal bill you need to register your account online.
- To register your account visit website wm.com/us
- Сlick on ‘Register Your Account’ in the center of the page
- Enter your email address, and then once more to confirm
- Enter your password and type it again to confirm
- Choose a security question and answer
- Check the box for existing accounts
- Click the ‘Create My Profile’ button
- Your account is now registered and you can begin making online payments and managing your Waste Management account.
Waste Management Pay My Bill Online
Waste Management makes it simple for you to pay your bill online once you have registered your account.
- On the website click on ‘Pay My Bill’ on the top right of the screen
- This will open the login page and you’ll enter your email address and password
- You’ll put your cursor over ‘Manage Payments’ to update payment information, create a recurring payment, or make your one-time payment – click the option you need
- Select how you’d like to pay your balance
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete your payment
- For additional help with paying your bill online visit the FAQ page on the Waste Management site.
Other Ways to Pay Your Waste Management Bill
Make a Payment with Checking or Savings Account
- Rather than using a credit card, you can use a bank account for online payments as long as you have the account number and bank routing number
- Use your bank’s bill payment options and set up Waste Management as a biller
- Call 866-WMI-2PAY and having your bank routing number, checking account number, and Waste Management ID ready
- Mail your payment with your Check or Money order to the address on your remittance envelope.
Make a Payment with a Credit Card
- You can use the automated phone system any time day or night to make your payment by credit card by calling 866-WMI-2PAY
- You can use your credit card to pay online using the steps outlined above.
If you need assistance with your Waste Management account you can use the office locator to find the location nearest to you.