BB&T Auto can help you finance buying a car or making your current more affordable. It’s simple for BB&T Auto Loan customers to compare pri2ces, manage their account and make payments online.
First Create a BB&T Auto Loan Pay My Bill Online Account
Before you can manage or make online payments toward your BB&T Auto Loan you will first need to create an online account by visiting the BB&T website.
- On the top navigation menu, click on ‘Online Access‘ and in the drop down select ‘Online Banking‘
- On the next page you will want to look below the login boxes to the ‘Enroll Now‘ link
- Once you are on the enrollment page, you’ll want to choose the first box for personal online banking and click the ‘Enroll Now’ button in that box
- This takes you to the BB&T Online-access enrollment website, you can visit that page directly with this link https://online.bbt.com/retailEnrollment/main/enroll/info
- You are going to want to choose the option to enter your account number, once you click that option the details you need to enter will appear.
You will need to enter the following information to complete the BB&T account set up
- Account number
- Social security number
- Zip code
- Email address
Once you enter that information you will click continue to move on to the next steps of completing your account registration.
Once You Have an Online Account – Make a BB&T Auto Loan Payment
Once you have an online account created you can login to manage your loan and pay your bill online.
To make your BB&T Auto loan payment online, visit www.bbt.com/online-access/online-banking/default.page
- Enter your user ID and password and click on ‘Login‘
- Once you are logged in you can manage your loan and make easy payments
- You can use most checking, savings, prepaid cards, or credit cards to make your online payment
- If you have any trouble logging in you can contact 888-228-66-54 for assistance.
- Once you have the app you will need to login and verify some information
- You’ll be able to see your balance at a glance
- Follow the simple instructions to make your payment
- Transfer money between your different BB&T accounts to make your Auto Loan payment or use a credit/debit or prepaid card.
BB&T Auto Loan Calculator
Calculate how much interest you’ll pay over the length of your BB&T auto loan.
|Cost of Vehicle:|
|Number of Months to Pay on Loan:|
|Additional Principal Per Month:|
|Monthly Payment Amount:|
|Total Interest Paid on Loan:|
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Paymybill and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Paymybill is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
Other Payment Options for Your BB&T Auto Loan
If online payments are not convenient for you, there are some other options for you to pay your BB&T Auto Loan.
Take your payment to one of our bank locations. You can find the location nearest you by using the branch locator, found here.
Over the Phone
If you prefer to make your payment over the phone, please call 800-BANK-BBT and listen carefully to the menu options. Choose 1 for current accounts, then 2 to access auto loan information. You’ll be asked to enter your social security number, tax id#, or ATM or debit card number to continue. Once you enter the information you’ll be able to access your account and make an automated payment.
You are always welcome to mail your payment to the address located on your statement.