Ford Credit offers a variety of options for paying your monthly bill. Convenient online payments are always an option as are phone payments, payroll deductions, mail payments, payments using a mobile device, and payments through Western Union or MoneyGram.
Ford Credit Pay My Bill Online
It’s easiest to start at the finance page when creating your online payment account and making your payments with Ford Credit. You can find that page at www.ford.com/finance/pay-my-bill
- To begin you’ll click on the first option for ‘Online Payments’
- This will open a dialog box that will have the option for you to choose ‘Register’ or ‘Login’ to the account manager
- If it is your first time, you’ll click on ‘Register’
- If you’ve already created an account then you’ll choose ‘Login’
- Enter the appropriate information as prompted on the screen to continue
- Once you are logged in you will be able to make your online payment
- To access the mobile payment center from your phones browser, enter: ford.com/finance and continue to the account login screen.
Ford Auto Loan Calculator
Calculate how much interest you’ll pay over the length of your Ford auto loan.
|Cost of Vehicle:|
|Number of Months to Pay on Loan:|
|Additional Principal Per Month:|
|Monthly Payment Amount:|
|Total Interest Paid on Loan:|
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Paymybill and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Paymybill is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
Multiple Payment Options for Your Ford Credit Account
MoneyGram or Western Union Centers
- You can bring your cash, check or money order payment to a MoneyGram or Western Union Center
- A service fee applies however payments can be sent and accepted immediately
- You can use the locator to find a payment center near you and for the payment address and business code here https://www.ford.com/finance/pay-my-bill and scroll down to the MoneyGram/Western Union Option.
Using the Phone System
- You can access the phone payment system 24/7 at 800-224-11-61
- Your phone payment can be made immediately, or if your account is up to date you can schedule the payment up to 30 days in advance
- You will need your account number, your social security number and your bank account and routing numbers to complete your phone payment.
- A convenient payment envelope and payment stub comes with your monthly bill
- Enclose a check or money order with your account number written on it
- Mail to the address located on the payment envelope.
- If you are a Ford Motor Company employee payments can be automatically deducted from your payroll
- You can access the payroll deduction form to fill out and submit here.